Zaragoza airport, like the rest of the city's infrastructure, underwent a comprehensive makeover in the run up to the 2008 Expo. The clean, modern single terminal copes comfortably with the number of passengers using the airport and travelling through the facility is a breeze!
Transport to and from
As befiting what is in effect an expanding regional airport, the only current means of access is by road. There are no rail services and to conect to the rail network it is necessary to go first to Zaragozas railway station (Las Delicias).
For further information: opens in new window
- By road: The airport is served by a short stretch of the N-125 which rapidly becomes the motorway A-68 and interconects 3 kms away with the A-2 (motorway between Madrid and Barcelona).
- By Taxi: Taxi transfers to the city center cost approximately €25 and will take around 20-30 minutes depending on the traffic. Nothing more than leave the arrivals hall and the taxi rank is in front of the traveller.
- By Bus: The cheapest way to travel to Zaragozas city center at just €1,50 for the 30 minute journey. There's no problem getting your luggage onbaord the bus as the airport is the first stop on its way to the city center and International intermodal rail and bus station.
Official airport website
Choose English at the top of the page and Zaragoza airport
Bus company serving the airport
in Spanish but with graphic navigation to timetables and fares
Airlines and destinations
Zaragoza airport currently enjoys passenger services to both Spanish and European destinations. On the cargo side it is a popular stop for services from N America, Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
International flights and destinations
Only two airlines fly international services from Zaragoza and they are the low cost airline Ryanair and Iberias regional affiliate airline Air Nostrum
- Brussels flights by Ryanair
- London Stansted flights by Ryanair
- Milan Orio flights by Ryanair
- Paris Orly flights by Air Nostrum / Iberia
- Rome Ciampino flights by Ryanair
Domestic airlines and destinations
Domestic scheduled services are operated by both Low cost and regional airlines with charter routes being operated infrequently by a variety of airlines.
- Alicante flights by Ryanair - Low cost
- Gran Canaria flights by Air Europa - Charter
- Ibiza flights by Air Nostrum / Iberia - Regional
- Lanzarote flights by Air Europa - Charter
- Madrid flights by Air Nostrum / Iberia - Regional
- Menorca flights by Air Nostrum / Iberia - Regional
- Palma de Mallorca flights by Air Europa - Charter
- Tenerife South flights by Air Europa - Charter
Check out your destination airport from Zaragoza airport...
Zaragoza Spain >